Yesterday’s Washington Legal Foundation Web Seminar program is available as an on-demand video file, indexed by speaker, in our Communications archive. Click on the title of the program below to access the program. The speakers’ Powerpoint presentations are below as well.
Sarah Roller, Kelley Drye & Warren LLP
Eric Lasker, Hollingsworth LLP
WLF Reference Materials
- Mandated Biotech Food Labeling: A California Initiative By Lawyers And For Lawyers
- Would State-Mandated Labels For Biotech Foods Violate World Trade
- “FOP” Food Labeling: The Energy Star® Model Raises First Amendment Concerns
- Federal Preemption And State Anti-“GM” Food Laws
- Federal Appeals Court Finds State Food Labeling Law Unconstitutional
- Compelled Speech: Is California the Too Much Information State?
- Mandated Biotech Food Labeling Proposal: Regulate to Eliminate?
- Mandated “GMO Food” Disclosure: Labeling for Thee but Not for Me
- Shoddy Drafting or Part of the Plan?: The “Natural” Problem in California’s Biotech Food Labeling Initiative
- Anti-Biotech Food Activists’ Drive for Mandatory Labeling Takes Double Hit
Also visit WLF’s focused website dedicated to food and beverage legal policy issues, Eating Away Our Freedoms.org