Civil Justice/Class Actions
Frank Cruz-Alvarez, Partner, Shook, Hardy & Bacon, L.L.P., Miami office
- Will “Sea Change” in Florida Class Action Standards Unleash Flood of Suits?
- Supreme Court Observations: Standard Fire Ins. Co. v. Knowles
Intellectual Property – Patents
Beth Z. Shaw, Of Counsel in the Washington, D.C. office of Brake Hughes Bellermann LLP
- Patent Litigant Targeting Retailers’ Use of Gift Card Activation Prevails in Federal Circuit
- Want Clarity on Software Patents?: Skip CLS Bank Int’l Opinion and Wait for Supreme Court Review
- Substantial Patent Licensing with No U.S. Manufacturing Deemed Sufficient to Seek Remedy at US ITC
- Is Induced Patent Infringement Possible without Direct Infringement?
- Entire Federal Circuit to Review Its Deference to Trial Judges’ Patent Claim Determinations
- Federal Circuit Reverses $593 Million Dollar Judgment in Stent Case
Allison D. Wood, a Partner in the Washington, D.C. office of Hunton & Williams LLP