The current issue of Washingtonian magazine features its annual recognition of “Washington’s Best Lawyers.” The list is categorized by practice area, from antitrust to whistleblowers. Washington Legal Foundation is pleased to note that seven attorneys who serve on our Legal Policy Advisory Board have been recognized as Best Lawyers this year. They are:
- Rick Rule, Cadwalader Wickersham & Taft (Antitrust)
- George Terwilliger III, Morgan Lewis & Bockius (White Collar)
- Glen Nager, Jones Day (Employment Defense)
- Richard Frank, Olson Frank Weeda Terman Matz (Food and Drug)
- Coleen Klasmeier, Sidley Austin (Food and Drug)
- Ted Olson, Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher (Supreme Court)
- Thomas Goldstein, Goldstein & Russell (Supreme Court)
Chaired by The Honorable Dick Thornburgh, WLF’s Legal Policy Advisory Board includes private practitioners, corporate counsels, academics, and elected officials from around the country, all of whom serve in this advisory role on a voluntary basis.
We are also honored that Washingtonian chose 80 attorneys who have donated their pro bono services to WLF as Best Lawyers, including each attorney selected in the “Supreme Court” category. Those attorneys have acted as authors of our publications, speakers at our educational programs, or counsels for our amicus briefs.